Jun 07, 2009

this morningg,



so, here am i! this morning feels so serene. like nothing was unfavorably. but, when i clicked on comment approval in my myspace account, my heart start bleeding! my mind start thinking badly. so dump! ohh boy, can you understand my feeling? i have a current boyfriend. so, why are you so bossy? checking out my comments that I had sent for him and etc etc. you insulted me, are you vigilant? come on dude. you are not deserve to have feeling like that towards me.u and me are off. there is only history left for our relationship. next, u already had ur fiancee'. stop bothering us. i love my boyy. yup yup. deep love towards him.try to let us doing what we want to. why am i too fast fall in love with him than age that i truely fall in love with you? because, he had mission. mission for future, he is studying for SPM, n he will go with it. and I am crying for him that he will pass with flying colours. same goes to me. I am going for PMR.
as a conclusion,


stop bothering us!