Disember 30, 2008

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
-after 3 days, my heart will be single
2) Are you happy with where you are?
-yes. of course!
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fastAlign Center-when i meet my hubby. not fall fast but when he propose me, i'm gonna fall very-very i love with him.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
-yeah. about 2-3 times.
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where if they cheated on you and you are planning to dump them then
-haha :) little bit believe but i won't dump them then becoz' it's really wasting my time.
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
-of coz yes!
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
-yeah. every day to my mom.
8) Do you want children?
-i will be a mom and of coz i wanna children
9) How many?
-about 4 kids.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
-tell me straightly infront of my eyes and go tell my hubby that he love me very-very much.so, i can brakeup with my hubby that time!
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
-yeah! of course.
13) Do you want someone you cant have?
-yes. my hubby
14)Do you believe love at first sight exists?
-sometimes. if it happen to me.
15) Do you believe in celebrating anniverseries?
-no but i will be happy if i and my husband celebrating anniverseries.
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
-yeah! i believe that i can change Mohd. Ridhwan. my friend.
17) If you could get married anywhere, where would it be?
-i want to married with my husband in the palace.
18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
-yeah. with my classmate.
19) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldnt?
-yes. it happen to me right now.
20) Have you ever broken a heart?
-yeah! how many time you wanna ask me about this?
21) Would you ever fight over a guy/girl?
-haha! always!
some questions surveyss. :)