Disember 11, 2008

Hey!My New Blog :)

Loss n Faun bertemakan Jam yang missing. ;)

This is my
new blog.My last blog was really stop it. There was something wrong. :)
This school holidays not so fun for me. Last week Miya and friends was going to Jaya Jusco,Tebrau.
We were having a lot of fun there!Firstly we were tengok wayang. The story of LOS n FAUN. That movie was interesting. But not much people were watching the movie. But for me, the movie was ok. Then we were having a lunch at PIZZA HUT. We were odering two regular pizzas by Mira's and Aiman's vouchers.Then, Aiman was really gentlewoman because she paid our drinks.Hey! the prices was not over than RM 10!.But she really kind that time because her pockets was really tebal. :) Then, we were decided that we wanted to watch another wayang. Then we book four tickets.We were watching BOLT movie.If i'm not wrong the heroin was acted by Miley Cyrus. I like her because she's cute. :) I am little bit of sensitive when the dogs (bolt) was saving his owner. I can't stop from crying! Oh My Godness!. Then, we were going home..! da da daa!!!~. ohh! Tyme nak balek umahh, Mira ade bagi aku hadiah dalam beg polka dotss! ehh! canteks taww! ade cawan kicik gambar spongebobo and ade kicin jerung yg kuit. Dia mmg sngje bgi aku kicin tu sbb nk ingatkan aku psl kesah lame laa tuu. ehh! cubet kang :)

Sarah;Hey korang! nak tengok citer Bolt x?
Miya; Ohh OK!
Mira;Wut? Ok lahh
Eman;No problemss!